OUR PRODUCTSTest Bed Torquemeters Continuous Duty High Speed Couplings Test Stands/Systems 800 Series
Torquemeters is committed to providing access to our web pages for individuals with disabilities. We recognize the importance of making our website available to the largest possible audience and our goal is to attempt to design the website to be accessible by everyone. We are committed to making our site more accessible, to help achieve this our site has been designed to meet the WAI recommendations.
This website has been built to comply with all of the Priority 1 (‘A’) accessibility checkpoint across its web presence, as established in the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) web accessibility initiative (WAI). The WAI promotes usability and accessibility for people with disabilities. The W3C promotes good practice amongst the web community via initiatives like WAI Web Contact Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
The majority of the site’s pages conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative’s ‘AA’ standard and we are working towards achieving this standard throughout the website. It is our aim to continue improving the level of accessibility so that we conform to the highest W3C ‘Triple A’ standard.
Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
Level Triple-A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
Cascading Style Sheets
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If your browser does not support cascading style sheets the contents of the website is still readable. This mark means that the styles used in this website have been properly constructed and meet the World Wide Web Consortium standards.
Accessibility browser options
- Microsoft Internet Options – Go to Tools, select Accessibility and you can make changes to formatting and style sheets.
- Mozilla Firefox – Go to Tools, select Options, then Advanced and you can make changes to various Accessibility options.
Difficulty using a mouse
If you find it difficult to use a mouse to navigate around the page, you can follow these steps as a substitute to using your mouse (when using a browser that supports tabbing between fields):
- Click on the TAB key on your keyboard. This will move your cursor to each of the navigation options / links on the screen.
- When you have found the link you want, press ENTER on your keyboard.
- You can also use the ‘Page Up’ and ‘Page Down’ keys on your keyboard to move the page to the area you want to read.
You can view the website on a wide range of browsers. We have tested the pages of the site with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6, 7 and 8
- Firefox 2, 3
- FireFox 2, 3
- Safari 2
If you have any problems accessing any of these pages, please contact us.